The Department is headed by the Finance and Administration Manager, Ms. Abwalo Stella Marie
This department comprises of three sections namely Finance, operations and communications. The finance section is headed by the Finance officer Ms. Zainab Abwooli supported by Mr. David Mutayisa the Projects Accountant and Ms. Hellen Amoding the Accounts Assistant.
The operations section is headed by Ms. Bridget Nabirye the operations Assistant supported by Mr. Paul Mayanja the Procurement Assistant, Ms. Amanda Kalemba the Front Desk assistant, Mr. Charles Matovu the Driver and Mr. William Bogere the Office Attendant.
The communication Section is headed by Ms. Eva Arinaitwe the Public Relations and Communications officer supported by Mr. Ivan Ssekajiija the Information Technology Assistant and Mr. Badru Kato the Records Assistant
Purpose: To manage and adequately account for ULGA’s resources to facilitate the smooth running of the Association and the activities therein.
- Undertake financial planning and management to ensure effective inflow and outflow of resources.
- Manage operations and guide the Organization’s businesses.
- Support Local Governments’ capacity enhancement in areas of Finance, Communication and ICT.
- Manage and control grants and Donor contracts.
- Develop and maintain internal control systems.
- Maintain ULGA’s corporate image.
- Ensure accountability and transparency in the utilization of ULGA’s assets and public resources.
- Coordinate the Human resource functions.
- Play a supportive role to the Organization and members e.g. in areas of ICT and policy interpretation.