DIRECTORATE OF HUMANRESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Purpose: To head the Administration and Human Resource Management functions of the Secretariat.
• To strategically Plan and map the direction of the organization,
• To develop work plans for the Directorate Administration and Human Resources.
• To manage the Administrative and Human Resource function of ULGA through recruitment, selection, and placement of staff.
• To procure and provide required secretariat procurement and disposal requirements.
• To plan and provide transport to staff and facilitate them in their operations.
• To provide and maintain office equipment and premises in good order to create a suitable work environment.
• To handle staff grievances; resolving internal conflicts and providing counseling services.
• To manage personal records by collecting and updating staff bio-data and to keep custody of staff personnel files
• To participate in Advocacy and management of ULGA programs.
• To participate in sourcing for program funds and guide program officers on program implementation.
• To represent ULGA in meetings and protecting ULGA’s interests in such meetings.
• To participate in Contracts management and provide contracts to staff, suppliers and service providers with clear terms and conditions.
• To manage ULGA staff by assigning tasks and supervising them.
• To monitor and assess performance of staff and develop staff training plans.
• To motivate ULGA staff to achieve set performance targets.
The Directorate is headed by Mrs.Damalie Namuyiga Mbega, the Director Human Resource and Administration supported by Ms. Hailen Jagimere, the Administrative Officer, Mr. Godwin Ainomujuni, Procurement Officer and Ms. Monica Kiiza, the Executive Assistant.